INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Our Valued Customers, we, as Kloto, show utmost sensitivity to the security of your personal data. In this context, we would like to inform you about the purposes of processing, legal reasons, collection methods, to whom and for what purposes, any kinds of personal data belonging to persons who benefit from our products and services and all persons related to our company, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law (PDPL) No. 6698, and the rights granted to you under the PDPL.
Pursuant to the PDPL, your personal data which you have shared through our website www.kloto.com ("Website"), stores and any other channels may be recorded, stored, kept updated, re-arranged with the capacity as a Data Controller and within the framework described in our activity and service objectives and the PDPL, and where and to the extent permitted by the legislation, may be disclosed, assigned, transferred to, or shared with, third parties, and be classified, anonymized and processed in other ways as set out in the PDPL.
In this context, you expressly consent to the processing, transferring, sharing and carrying out other transactions listed above in accordance with the PDPL and other relevant legislation, of your personal data shared with us as part of our system, including sensitive personal data.
Purposes and Legal Grounds of Processing Personal Data:
- To understand our customers' needs by getting to know them better,
- To provide more effective and quality service by improving our communication with our customers,
- To be able to carry out sales, marketing, advertising and promotion activities,
- To be able to operate corporate communication and event management activities and processes,
- To be able to provide personal products, services and offers to our customers,
- To measure satisfaction with our products and services,
- To be able carry out the necessary quality and standard audits in order to develop and diversify our products and services in line with the wishes and needs of our customers,
- To increase/develop the quality of the services/products provided to our customers, to offer special advertisements, campaigns, advantages and other benefits for sales and marketing activities, and to carry out other sales, marketing and CRM (Customer Relations Management) activities, including tele-sales activities,
- To carry out analysis, profiling studies for sales and marketing activities,
- To send commercial electronic messages to you if you give your consent through the checkbox on our website.
Your personal data that you have shared with us shall be processed in accordance with the periods required by the legislation on the processing and protection of personal data and other legislation, in particular the Law No. 6698, as long as the above-mentioned legitimate purposes are not eliminated.
Collection Method of Your Personal Data:
Your personal data may be collected by our Company or real or legal persons processing data on behalf of our Company, verbally, in writing or electronically, but not limited to those listed, by the methods specified below:
- Membership form that you fill in electronically or physically,
- Social networks that allow you to login to our websites during membership or login,
- Communication forms on our websites or third-party websites that you fill in to contact us,
- Online shopping applications, cookies used to recognize you, our mobile applications,
- Various agreements you have signed with our company and e-mails, faxes and letters you have sent to our company,
- Third party company(ies) that process(es) data on behalf of our company or support(s) our company at any stage of the membership program process,
- Our customer service channels, including our employees, digital marketing and call center,
- Use of social media channels, search engines such as Google,
- Market research companies and companies and programs for measuring customer satisfaction,
- Membership agreements and any other agreements, campaigns, applications, forms, offers,
- Our dealers, our future franchises, if any, and other sales network.
Transfer of Your Personal Data:
Your personal data may be shared with our Group Companies within the scope of the above-mentioned purposes, in accordance with the PDPL and applicable legislation, and may be transferred to the following persons for the purposes of the service we provide, including but not limited to those listed below:
- Regulatory and supervisory institutions, in line with the purpose of the service we provide with our business partners, business contacts, performance assistants, dealers and sub-agreements,
- Any servers located at home or abroad and companies that provide this server support due to the information technologies we use, and any domestic/foreign persons and institutions from which we receive physical server and/or cloud services,
- Companies that process data on behalf of our company, provide customer satisfaction measurement and profiling support, and provide support in sales and marketing areas where personal data needs to be processed, especially SMS, mailing, archiving,
Your Rights Listed in Article 11 of the PDPL as Personal Data Subject:
- To learn whether your personal data is being processed,
- To request information in case your personal data has been processed,
- To find out the purpose for processing of your personal data and whether they have been used in accordance with this purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- To request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate personal data, if any,
- To demand the deletion or destruction of the personal data in consideration of the principles of purpose, period and legitimacy,
- To request that the third parties to whom personal data have been transferred be notified of the actions regarding the correction, erasure or destruction of personal data,
To object to an adverse result following the analysis of the processed data by automatic systems exclusively, and to demand compensation of your loss if you incur a loss due to illegal processing of personal data.
Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the PDPL, you may submit your request regarding the exercise of your above-mentioned rights to our Company in writing, through the Applicant's personal application, through a Notary Public, by being signed by the Applicant with the "secure electronic signature" defined in the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070, and by sending it to our Company's e-mail address.
Data Controller: Senem Gençoğlu
Address: Molla Fenari Mah., Vezirhan Cad. No: 52, Nuruosmaniye – Fatih,
E-mail Address: email@example.com
* We would like to emphasize that if you request the deletion, destruction or anonymization of your Personal Data, you will exit our membership system and within this scope, you will not be able to benefit from the advantages of our membership system as of the respective date.
** I have read and understood the above information text and within the scope of PDPL, I hereby expressly consent to the collection of my personal data by the methods mentioned above and to the processing within the above-mentioned purposes, to the above-mentioned domestic and foreign third parties, to transfer/share it abroad within the scope of the stated purposes by approving the Kloto Membership system again electronically by approving the membership agreement on www.kloto.com or by sharing the confirmation code sent to my mobile phone at the stores with the store representative.
COMMERCIAL ELECTRONIC MESSAGE CONSENT:
As Kloto, we ask for your communication permission so that we can inform you about our opportunities and campaigns that we think will be of interest to you, via e-mail, SMS and similar electronic communication tools.
I have read and understood the above information and I hereby give express consent electronically, by submitting my membership application through www.kloto.com or sharing the confirmation code sent to my mobile phone at the stores with the store representative that personal data that I have shared in the past and/or will share in the future is to be processed by Kloto in order to provide advertisements, campaigns, advantages, news and other similar benefits within the scope of PDPL and the Law on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce, and within this scope, I am to be contacted by the following methods.
Registration No: 592470
Trade Name: Gessart Altın Paz. ve Dağıtım A.Ş.